Internationally recognised Original Strength will introduce their cutting edge movement restoration techniques, called Pressing RESET, at a certification to be held for the Valkyrie Family on 20th July 2019.
As the foundation for all other strength training, movement systems, human development, physical restoration and overall life improvement systems, The Original Strength System applies three key principles which make up each of their “Big 5 RESETS”.
Similar to a computer or mobile phone, when it locks up or stops functioning normally, you reboot or Press RESET allowing it to go back to its original state and again function as it should. Some people see changes in a very short time, others over a longer time period, but everyone experiences changes if Pressing RESET regularly and consistently, even for just a few minutes a day.
WHY THIS IS THE CERTIFICATION FOR YOU
If you are a human being that breathes then this is a certification for you!
Pressing RESET is designed to teach you how to restore and rebuild your Original Strength by relearning the foundation of strength.
In this certification participants will learn how your body is capable of remembering the way it was created to move. No matter what your age, health, or physical condition, this certification may change your life.
During the 8-hour OS Pressing RESET Certification, you will be moving and practically learning:
- The three foundational principles of OS
- The OS Big 5 RESETs (including breathing, head control, rolling, rocking, and contra-lateral movements)
- What reflexive strength and stability is
- What the heck a vestibular system is and why it’s so important
- What neuroplasticity means to their life
- Why OS views things from a Good, Better, Best perspective
- Which regression or progression works best for their body
- How to implement OS in their life by Pressing RESET
- How to help others improve their movement strength
Get amongst it kids!
Date: 20th of July 2019
Early bird (22nd-29th of May): $389
Normal price: $489